Monday, November 22, 2010

the list | rockin' and rollin'

What I've accomplished (processed and completed) today, by Molly L. Connor:

Peters family | Hart wedding | Timpe family | Davis family | Miller family | Sgroi family | Wilson family | Jones family | Rose family | Reagan family | Julian family | Rummel family | Vernon family

What I will accomplish tomorrow:
Martin family | Sifferlen family | McCulloch family | Sperry family | Piedra family | McKay family | Holdcroft family | Ryan family | Walter family | Quinn family | Armstrong family

Then it's a wedding-editing holiday weekend.. and the rest of the photos that I've taken in the last seven days!

After that, I'll be at a bar. Some bar. Any bar.


I have the BEST clients in the WORLD... really, I do. Things have been a little hectic, but I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment