Monday, November 1, 2010

finnegan + callaghan | double trouble

A girl with a name like Molly Connor LOVES when the call comes in to take photographs of twins with Irish names like Finnegan and Callaghan Ryan. LOVE IT. Cal and Finn are so stinking cute (although I'm not entirely certain I've posted an equal number of photos of each of them since I can't tell them apart... if that's the case, my apologies to Abby and Chris). I absolutely adored hanging out with these kids. It's funny to see their little personalities and how different they are. We had a great time. Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you! Enjoy the teasers (and let me know if it's like 80/20 on the photo percentage... I will fix it!).




























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family. Those boys are too adorable for words. I could look at those blue eyes all day. Love these!

    ReplyDelete