Thursday, November 25, 2010

evan + braden + ellie | let's play at that park

My friends, Megan and Steve, have some of the sweetest kids I know. I shot their photos last year and we've all come a long way since then. Ellyson was NOT the world's biggest fan of our shoot, but we managed to get some (you win some, you lose some... last year she was a ham for the camera).

Also, love to Megan for being such a big advocate for my business. We've been friends for almost 20 years and she sends me lots of business. That being said, you all need to visit her website, www.leeleeloo.com. She makes the MOST darling accessories for little girls (and some grown ups, too). If you're reading this blog, and you have a daughter or granddaughter... go there... now.









Lots of sun in this shot, but I thought it was a cute moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment