Tuesday, November 2, 2010

leah + reid | referralpalooza

So, it goes like this (I love a good random story):
One of my besties is Emily. Emily's sister is Jeni. Jeni's BFF is Kasey. Kasey's sister is Kelly. Kelly is the mom of these kids. Kelly was looking for a photographer (or talked about looking for a photographer, or thought about looking for a photographer, who knows?) and one thing leads to the next and she has my name. This all goes down right in the middle of my "sale" and all of these oncology nurses at St. V are browsing my blog one night at work (maybe it was during the day, but in my head, this occurs at night). So, in one 48-hour period, I book like 10 shoots with all of these nurses. Anyway, these nurses all have darling kids... who have now become some of my favorite clients. You've seen them all on the blog over the last few weeks. And, finally, I got to shoot Kelly, my own personal rainmaker. Yay for this whole story. Also, Kelly and her husband went to Xavier, which makes me heart them even more. The end.
So, these are Kelly's kids... Leah and Reid. Seriously... so adorable.




















Thank you Kelly, Kasey, Jeni and Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment