Sunday, November 14, 2010

jessica | class of 2011

I love it when a plan comes together. Jessica and I had been playing text-tag for a few days and finally found a time and a place to do a senior shoot. She picked a park in Mooresville and we were good to go. It had been raining on and off all day, and by luck, we picked the perfect time to do our shoot... it was overcast (my favorite) and just chilly enough to keep us moving! And, about two seconds after we were done, the rain came down! I love senior photos and had a blast with Jessica...

I asked Jessica to get in the stream... and she did it with no hesitation. Outstanding! I didn't jump in there with her, but I can't image it was really warm... I love a gal who is committed to a good shot.






















Her boyfriend, Gage, was hanging out with us, so we got a few shots of the two of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment