Thursday, December 2, 2010

noelle + mark | love, cupcakes and cookies

I love Noelle. I've known her via Susan for awhile, and was thrilled when she asked me to shoot her quaint little wedding. She has such great style so I knew it would be simple and elegant. She didn't disappoint. Sweet, romantic and full of love... surrounded by their friends and family who love them. Also, I love a wedding where the menu consists of cookies, cupcakes, burgers and beer. Congratulations on happily ever after.

*Note, I was feeling a little odd tonight so I was playing around a lot in b+w. I promise that you're not going to get a whole set of b+w photos... it's just how the mood struck me when I was editing for the blog. Thanks for rolling with it :)

The bridesmaids... these gals were awesome.




















Seems odd that I photographed the whole wedding and didn't notice these two being there. Hmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment