Thursday, December 2, 2010

nikki + matt | happily ever after

My friend Nikki asked me to shoot her wedding and I was thrilled. Then, I met her husband-to-be and was even more thrilled. Then I found out that I knew all of her bridesmaids... yay! I knew this was going to be fun.

And let me assure you that it was. Things I loved about Nikki's wedding:
(1) she was so calm, so relaxed and so ready to start her life with Matt
(2) her bridesmaids dresses- props to Nikki and my friend Allison, who owns Bella Bridesmaid, for orchestrating such a cool look
(3) her accessories (aka "bridemaids")
(4) party bus with a stop at the liquor store
(5) mini-pies instead of cakes
(6) Nikki dancing with her grandfather
(7) tights
(8) photo booth with props
(9) FBRT (muah, Nikki)



























This is for Bryan... and don't you worry, there's a whole trainwreck of a series of these.


Ah, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment