Monday, October 11, 2010

luke + jacob | my boys

I love these boys. Just love them. I've been friends with their parents since our first-borns (beagle and boxer) were not exactly on the Dean's List at puppy school. They left for North Carolina and missed me so much they moved back (I don't think that's exactly how the story goes, but it's Monday morning, so humor me). Anyway, I love them. Reasons are as follows... (1) they rock, (2) Luke calls me "Mols", (3) Jeremy is my stand-in husband when I run out of gas on the side of the road, and (4) they let me take them to a tractor store for photos. So cute. So stinkin' cute. Here are a few teasers. Love you all!

First stop: Tractor store.














Then it was off to the park.




We played a pretty intense game of Luke-in-the-Box...








I less than three him.

No comments:

Post a Comment