Thursday, October 21, 2010

caitlin + ryan | pumpkin patch

The Jones family... love them. This is my fourth shoot with them, and I love watching how big they're getting. Ryan is all over the place and Caitlin is SUCH a little lady. I love it. So we went to the pumpkin patch... and there was NO SHORTAGE of sun. Come on, it's mid-October. Holy crap, it was sunny. And as it turns out, there isn't a lot of shade at pumpkin patches. So we were without shade. But let me tell you what we did have: tractors and hay and apple cider and caramel apples and corn dogs and pulled pork sandwiches and potato chips and the list goes on and on. All in all, a top day! Did I mention how much sun there was?
P.S. When Caitlin is done with that shirt, will she share it with me?




























No comments:

Post a Comment