Tuesday, September 7, 2010

smile | other people's wisdom

There is a girl named Jess and she has a blog. It's called Makeunder My Life. You should read it. Trust me.

This week, she had a guest blogger and I really liked what she said. I thought I'd share some of it on my blog. Click here for the entire post.


These are the ways she recommends that you make yourself smile every day. I agree wholeheartedly.

Do:

Have confidence in your abilities.
Give yourself space to take breaks every now and then.
Start your to-do list with a task you’ve already done.
Begin thinking about lunch at 9:35 A.M.
Be truthful about your own feelings. If you are happy, acknowledge the joy. If you are sad, acknowledge the sorrow.
Put cheese on top of any meal, it just makes it better.

Don’t:

Question your abilities- if you haven’t noticed, you rock.
Be afraid of not knowing the answer, the future, or all of the above.
Worry about the number on the scale- worry if you look too freakin’ gorgeous for work.
Try to please everyone, you will always be disappointed.
Burn the popcorn.
Put yourself down. Ever.

xoxo, gossip girl.
er, i mean Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment