Sunday, September 26, 2010

angela + jon | the wedding

I've been anxiously awaiting Angela and Jon's wedding for a long time. It seems like forever ago that we first met at Starbucks to see if we were a good fit. We clicked right away. She might be the most organized bride I've ever met, and Jon is so laid back... they make a great couple. They had a great wedding downtown, complete with a carriage ride and a reception that eventually turned into Dance Party USA (pictures have been suppressed to protect the parties involved- ha!). They are taking a 12 day honeymoon to St. Lucia and I hope they enjoy every minute!



I love (and I mean LOVE) this dress.








This shot about sums it all up (thanks, B).








Our friends at the T Mobile store downtown let us graciously borrow their window on the corner of Meridian and Washington.







Additional photography provided by: Brittani Barrick (www.brenephotography.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment