Monday, July 5, 2010

dubs + sean.

This weekend, I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in one of the loveliest weddings I've ever seen. My darling cousin, Deirdre, snagged her an Irishman and married Sean Devlin. Their wedding was just amazing. At one point, all seven of the bridesmaids were in tears... it was very touching.

I had the weekend off from taking pictures, but I couldn't resist getting a few shots (with both the fancy and not-so-fancy camera). I'm claiming amateur status on these photos, as I didn't really even pack my A-game. That, and drinking + my good cameras = disaster.

From the time I arrived on Thursday until the ride home tonight, I had nothing but fun. It couldn't have been a better weekend. Stayed tuned for the real photos in a few weeks... I can't wait to see them.

Warning: one of these photos might contain a bad word. Be prepared.

The happy couple.


The martini bar/nail salon menu.


Double D. So to speak...


Katie and Pats.


Kristen.


Sean and Rosemary.


Kristen, Katie and Gary Coleman.


The Irishman.


The bride.


The groom.


The groomsman gift.


Pat and Dana.


Amy and Krista.


Orrin.


Mike.


Brendan.


Maurice.


Owen.


Mae, the MOH.


Katie.


Post-rehearsal dinner.


Pre-game at the cottage.
'

Deirdre and I.


Carol and Rosemary.


Rosemary.


Deirdre, Egan and myself.


The whole gang.


There are only so many opportunities to wear this shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment