Friday, June 25, 2010

cord camera + good service.

Today, I received an email from a manager at Cord Camera regarding my experience at their store on Sunday.

I spoke with him this morning and he could not have been nicer or more professional. He apologized for my negative experience in his store and I apologized for my being too critical on my blog. While my blog is a forum for showcasing my work and sharing my opinion, it is really not my style to bash other businesses. That's not good business on MY part.

Customer service goes a long way with me and I would like to go on record that in the end, Cord went above and beyond to address my specific situation. That's good business.

Thank you, Mike. I appreciate you reaching out to me. Please accept this apology on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment