Sunday, August 23, 2009

go horse.

Went to the Colts game with Jenn on Thursday. NFL pre-season football isn't the most exciting thing in the world... but dinner was fun, it was a beautiful night, the roof was open and I was in good company. These are not the world's best photos... but that stadium really is amazing, and we had a great time!

Most importantly, my new hat. And my friend, Jenn. I've been trying to "acquire" this hat from a dear friend for a while. Epic failure. Finally just bought my own...

This full-size plane did a fly-by when the game started. On the way to the game, we were all a little freaked out by how low it was flying. Later, on the news, we learned that the whole city was in a panic that we were being bombed. Oops.

The big guy...

Our friends, the Brown's.

The largest retractable window on the face of the universe. Oh, and a Super Bowl banner.

Two shots on the way out.


And one from Friday night... just because it's cute. Jenn, Kelsie and I: (drinking for charity).

No comments:

Post a Comment