Sunday, August 9, 2009

emily's birthday.

Emily celebrated the big 3-0 this weekend with an epic party with international flavor (read: some cute German boys were there). It was a delightful party. Jeni Kling has a future in event planning and catering, and fun was had by all.

I also learned that the "flip" portion of my "flip cup" skill set needs some work. The "drink" part of the game is still in check :). I will have all the kinks ironed out by the time she turns 31. I also learned that Bagel Deli is still delicious at 3:00 am... and that coming home at 4 am makes for an awful Sunday.

XOXO, Emily.

Jenn, Kelsie, Maggie, myself and Emily

The birthday girl playing with fire.

The wizard.

Thirty mini-cupcakes/cookies/deliciousness all ready to blow out.

Emily, Ryan and I.

Susan Connor's amazing fruit and pasta salad. Big hit, as per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment