Monday, August 9, 2010

rachel + nic | a wedding.

I spent the entire day with Rachel and her rockstar bridesmaids (while I was helping Pete with a wedding). They were a blast. Aren't they just lovely? They play this game called 1-2-3 that I fully intend on teaching my girlfriends.

Just lovely.

I love this photo. She was sitting up on the alter waiting for the formal photos to begin and she was being all kinds of cute.

Nic and his groomsman were solid, too. So fun. They all go way back... and they were committed to enjoying this event!

The happy couple.

The beautiful mother of the bride. This was an amazing moment.

And then there was dancing. A life-changing rendition of the extended version of "Get Me Bodied" was unlike anything I'd ever seen at a wedding. Ah, sisters.

Shot on behalf of Peter Jonathan Images (www.peterjonathanimages.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment